* Design and develop a highly structured goal-oriented
individualized treatment program with a multi-disciplinary
approach to address injured workers’ physical, functional,
behavioral, and vocational needs and help facilitate a safe and
expeditious return to work.
* Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, nurse case
manager, adjuster and/or appropriate others to plan, implement,
or assess the intervention program.
* Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust
treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
* Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans
for weekly evaluations.
* Make recommendation for self-management.
* Ensure proper documentation of patient interaction to ensure
compliance and prompt reimbursement from third-party payers.
* Maintain a positive level of interaction with patients that
includes education and discharge information.
* Enhances and expands patient relations when possible.
* Being responsible for addressing issues, problem-solving,
creating solutions to meet the need of injured workers as well as
our referral sources.
* Discharge patient from Industrial Rehab Program when goals or
projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate
follow-up care or referrals.
* Perform Functional Capacity Evaluations, Job Analysis,
Ergonomic Assessments, Lift Assessment or any other program to
evaluate the injured worker or the injured worker’s job
* Supports CAM Physical Therapy through outstanding team
participation and “pitching in” at every clinic to meet the needs
of the organization.
* Support Marketing Department for CCAM Physical Therapy within
clinical service area through community outreach, visiting
medical offices, developing affiliate relationships and
maximizing the guest experience