To View Open Jobs, Simply Click The Search Jobs Button, Or Search By Category.
Outside Account Executive supporting Litigation Support Services, Deposition Services, Court Reporting, Records Retrieval, Realtime Reporting, Legal Video Services, Video Conferencing, Nationwide Conference Rooms, Registered Agent Solutions, and Legal Talent Outsourcing.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Greater Seattle Area, and have existing relationships and experience.
The Outside Account Executive is responsible for supporting the new client and overall revenue growth of the organization in alignment with the company’s ongoing sales strategies and methods. Outside Sales Representatives collaborate with local Inside Sales Representatives, Operations Personnel, Marketing Personnel, and Management. Our clients and influencers are: attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, corporate general counsel, insurance companies and third-party administrators, procurement officers, among others.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B2B direct sales and telephone based sales activities including pure prospecting, lead follow up, client cross selling and client maintenance.
- Building new business opportunities to grow revenue and increase unique client utilization thru in-person: prospecting, individual and group meetings, service/product demonstrations, association networking, channel partners, prospecting events, outbound calling activities, email communication and social media networking.
- Qualify prospects and leads to build opportunities in the sales cycle.
- Drive sales activity to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue and new client sales targets.
- Heavy in person sales activities and calling activity, targeting new clients and service cross selling targets.
- Identify and qualify new prospects and business opportunities.
- Leverage client referrals, associations and networking to build sales pipeline.
- Identify new lead sources both outbound and inbound.
- Update and Manage all assigned accounts in CRM tool.
- Achievement of all planned sales objectives, metrics, and targets monthly and quarterly by proactively selling via telephone to prospective new customer base, leads and cross‐selling targets.
- Plan and organize time effectively to allow an optimal frequency of daily sales activities to meet required metrics.
- Compile weekly sales reports and performance metrics as needed.
- Manage Individual Accounts with emphasis on maintenance, up selling, cross selling and referral generation.
- Manage and grow pipeline as well as forecast accurately to sales management, with an emphasis on overall territory revenue growth, new client acquisition and successful cross selling, all of which will be key to success in this role.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the organization at all levels.
- Compliance with all company policies.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive experience selling one of our core verticals: court reporting, legal videography, legal record retrieval, registered agent solutions, document review, secondments, or commercial contract outsourcing is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with legal or litigation service businesses is highly desirable.
- WebEx, Zoom, Teams, or or virtual sales presentation skills preferred.
- Strong computer experience and time management skills are required.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems is required.
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based demonstration.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Four (4)+ years of prior direct experience as a legal support industry outside sales representative, with a proven track record of activity and revenue/sales goal achievement required.
- Experience working in a multi-function, multi-geography environment preferred.
- Proven experience designing, building, and managing discrete and/or end-to-end processes.
- The Outside Account Executive has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers whose first language is English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, type and use mouse; reach with hands and arms; and talk and/or hear. The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment in a clerical environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
This position requires frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to the job at any time with or without notice.
Client prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.